Friday, January 26, 2007

Addictions

We all have addictions, some small and others large. Addictions include: Watching Sports, washing hands, blankees, shopping, drugs, drinking, over eating, Internet surfing and PC Gaming. Some good and some not so good. But in reality anything that consumes you and glues you to it is basically NOT good. I have read, everything you do should be taken in moderation. The first step for addiction is to admit you have one. The Second is to find a good counselor. Please seek help.

That said, I have one of my own addictions to share: PC Gaming. I play a variety of games, from shooters to Role play and Strategy. I get a new game and the wife says "I won't see you again for weeks". I will get stuck on one game until I'm burned out and have to switch to another. God forbid that I go to a Best Buy or Game Stop.

I've told myself starting in January, the only game I'm going to buy is Spore when it is out. Well, I'm one in the hole. I could not resist the discount software bin at Roses. I'll do better next time.

That's my Welcome to this Blog. Feel Free to add Family Safe commits.

1 comment:

Milton said...

I'm impressed with your start! You're much more of a writer than I expected! I like the colors too! As you already know, I'm stuck on playing Battlefield 2 and expansions. That's really the only game I play lately. Keep on Blogging.

Post a Comment